We are looking for a Sales Representative for N3 Laboratories. N3 is part of the Neurovations family headquartered in Napa, California in the heart of the California Wine Country. Are you ready to help us grow?
The Laboratory Sales Representative will be tasked with maintaining and growing lab sales and will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
N3 Laboratories was formed by Dr Eric Grigsby in 2011, and is part of Neurovations, a patient care and innovation company founded in 1992. Neurovations provides the best care for every patient we see- every day. Today, we are a national leader in medical device and pharmaceutical innovation, clinical research, pain and neuroscience education, and community health through our non-profit Foundation, HealthRoots. Our unwavering mission is to inspire hope and to contribute to health and well-being of our patients and communities through integrated clinical practice, research, and education.
- Growing current customer base
- Handling all incoming email, calls voicemails and follow up on accounts that email/call you directly
- Generate new business with existing and new accounts by making outbound and in person sales calls
- Manage CRM pipeline and schedule to maximize consulting opportunities
- Handles incoming sales calls and inquiries
- Supports customer requests, i.e. sample tracking, web support, quote coordination
- Meets and exceeds sales objectives as set determined by Leadership
- Assists with related special projects, as required
- Maintain all compliance regulations
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, utilizing SalesForce CRM, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Medical sales experience required, preferably with lab sales experience
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Presentation and Sales skills: Can effectively put together an effective presentation and present the relevant material for the specific target audience.
- Proven competency in sales
- Effectively manages territory and customer needs
- Computer skills: Excel, Salesforce
- *Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: Work environment may include professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or outpatient facilities.
Physical Demands: Must have a valid driver’s license.
Travel: Travel within the given territory will be required with some overnight travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Medical sales, preferably with Lab Sales: 2 years
- Napa, CA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 base with generous sliding scale commission with no maximum
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.